NECRA AGM held at T&HYC on 30 Nov 04
A. Minutes of Meeting
1. ApologiesThere were no apologies
2. MinutesThe minutes of the meeting held 6th 2003 September at RNYC were accepted
3. Financial StatementHarold Usherwood presented the current financial position showing a total fund of £5994.73 at 30th November 04
4. Chairman's ReportThe chairman gave a summary of the years events which led into a discussion on the future management of NECRA. After a lengthy discussion and a number of various proposals it was agreed to continue with the existing management structure plus one additional representative from each club.
5. Election of OfficersThere were no nominations for officers therefore the existing management were elected for a further year
Peter Stenner Chairman
Dave Wheldon Vice Chairman
Harold Usherwood Treasurer
Terry Hogg Secretary
6. AOBThere were no issues raised.
1. SubscriptionsAfter some discussion and alternative proposals it was agreed that full members would pay £10 and associate members £5 for 2005.
2. Web SiteLarry Wilkinson agreed to develop a NECRA website and requested input from members as to preferred content
3. 2005 ProgrammeA draft programme was presented which was deemed not to be acceptable by the majority of members. New programme needs to address a more equitable split between North and South, and involve Scarborough YC. Members were reminded that ECW will be based at Blyth and Coquet next year.
4. RatingsIt was suggested that the new committee should consider reverting back to IRC for class 1 boats.
The meeting closed at 21.45